Woke up after going to bed later than I wanted feeling pretty exhausted. I’m very sore, mostly in be legs and abs. My chest/bis/tris feel minimally sore. Going to start supplements and some eggs, workout, then get to work for the day.
Weighed in at 183 pounds. Technically 2 pounds down, but that could just be from day to day fluctuation.
While I was stretching to do a planned 20 minutes of cardio, I had a slight change of heart and decided to skip cardio entirely today and went right to lifting.
I think I lifted a little too much today, but we’ll see tomorrow (or 2 days from now if it’s really bad DOMS)!
I’m finding it pretty hard to focus right now. I’m not yet sure exactly why. I’m pretty sure I need more water, so I’m going to try that and hope it helps.
Maybe working out in the morning isn’t for me, or maybe it’s because I got to sleep later than I should have due to laundry.
I started drinking some Gatorade and became more productive.
Got a PR in.
Did a little bit more work then took a longer break than I would have liked to. Feeling pretty unproductive today.
Finally back on track with a Pomodoro.
Got 318 additions and 226 deletions (worth of conversion) done, which isn’t terrible for 1 Pomodoro. Calling work done for the night.
- The term for multiple clients having segregated instances on the same application is called “multi-tenancy”
- 1 gram (1 size small scoop) Creatine
- 2.75 Eggs scrambled (didn’t finish the last 1/4 egg)
- 1 scoop C4: Sport
- 1 scoop BCAA’s
- 1.5 Scoops of Gatorade (I want to cut down on this because there’s a lot of sugar in it)
- Carrots and Hummus
- About 1 cup of Goldfish crackers
- About 1.5 cups of Buttersnap pretzels and cheese dip
- 1 mason jar wine
- 2 Gorton’s Lemon Pepper Grilled Fillets
- Protein Shake